Checking your alignment is critical to ensuring you get every mile (and dollar!) out of your tires. Save yourself a lot of money over the life of your vehicle by brining your vehicle to Morrison Tire for a vehicle alignment.
What do you get with an Alignment from Morrison Tire – your Garden Grove Alignment Center?
- We perform a complete inspection of the steering and suspension system and note any abnormalities
- We check the air pressure in the tires
- We check the tires for wear, road hazards, and physical damage
- We inspect the initial alignment of the vehicle
- We adjust the alignment to achieve the best steering angles
- We test drive the vehicle
- When applicable we may recommend resetting any steering angle sensors. These sensors have a direct effect on features like lane departure and blind spot monitoring in newer vehicles.
How do I know if my vehicle needs an alignment?
You may not always know when your vehicle is out of alignment. Morrison Tire recommends regular alignment checks to eliminate the need for premature tire replacement. However, an alignment is recommended when the following symptoms occur:
- If the vehicle pulls from one side to another
- If the tires wear out quickly or unevenly
- If the tires are too noisy when driving
- If the steering or suspension feels different that in the past
Why Morrison Tire?
We are Garden Grove’s premier alignment shop but also perform professional full-service auto repair. We have 85 years in the tire and automotive service industry. Make an appointment here for your alignment.